The myMatrixx pharmacy network includes all major pharmacy chains as well as most regional and independent pharmacies, including Albertson’s, Costco, CVS, Duane Reade, Hy-Vee, Kroger, Meijer, Publix, Raley’s, Rite Aid, Safeway, Walgreens, Walmart, and Wegmans.
To the Pharmacist
myMatrixx, by Evernorth, administers this workers’ compensation prescription program. Please follow the steps below to submit a prescription claim. Standard first fill shall not exceed a 30 day supply or a cost of $750. This information is valid for up to 30 days from date of injury (DOI). Limitations may vary. For assistance, call myMatrixx Customer Care at 877.804.4900.
Pharmacy Processing Steps
- Enter BIN number: 003858
- Enter processor control: WC
- Enter the group number: MEMIC
- Enter the injured worker’s nine digit ID number (SSN provided by the injured worker)
- Enter the injured worker’s first and last name
- Enter the injured worker’s date of injury (mm/dd/yyyy)