The myMatrixx pharmacy network includes all major pharmacy chains as well as most regional and independent pharmacies, including Albertson’s, Costco, CVS, Duane Reade, Hy-Vee, Meijer, Publix, Raley’s, Rite Aid, Safeway, Walgreens, Walmart, and Wegmans.
To the Pharmacist
Standard first fill shall not exceed a 14-day supply or a cost of $999. This form is valid for up to 30 days from date of injury (DOI). Limitations may vary. For assistance, call myMatrixx at 888-786-9640.
Pharmacy Processing Steps
- Enter BIN number: 003858
- Enter processor control: WC
- Enter the group number: AIMWORKS
- Enter the injured worker’s nine-digit ID number (SSN provided by the injured worker)
- Enter the injured worker’s first and last name
- Enter the injured worker’s date of injury (mm/dd/yyyy)