We're looking forward to this year's National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference (NWCDC) annual conference which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas from September 20 - 22, 2023. NWCDC is the industry’s largest national conference, gathering thought leaders from across the country to share insights and knowledge.
See all the ways to engage with the myMatrixx team below:
- Make plans to go to our "How Will This Round of CDC Opioid Guidelines Impact the Industry?" session to get historical facts, understand the new CDC guidelines and learn how they affect the workers' compensation industry
- Don't forget about our "The Terminator or the Jetsons? How AI Could Shape the Future of Workers’ Comp" session to glean how we can close the workers' compensation innovation gap with new AI technologies
- Join the interactive discussion during our "Follow the Patient Journey: Sidestep Pitfalls Throughout the Life of a Claim" session where you can follow a simulated patient journey and examine your own knowledge and judgment of how you would make better decisions
- Connect with our Chief Clinical Officer, Phil Walls, at our "Psychedelics – Panacea or Pandora’s Box?" session to take a closer look at the use of psychedelic medications in the treatment of mental health conditions and more
- Visit our interactive Innovative Studio at booth #449 that will feature data product innovations and prototypes for upcoming myMatrixx solutions.
- Schedule a 1:1 meeting with our team to discuss your organization's unique needs and devise an effective claims strategy to help your injured workers on their path to recovery!
We can't wait to see you in Las Vegas soon!