Injured Worker Resources
Network of 65,000+ Pharmacies
The myMatrixx pharmacy network includes all major pharmacy chains as well as most regional and independent pharmacies, including Albertson’s, Costco, CVS, Duane Reade, Hy-Vee, Kroger, Meijer, Publix, Raley’s, Rite Aid, Safeway, Walgreens, Walmart, and Wegmans.
First Fill of Medication for your Work‑related Injury
If you have not yet received a Prescription ID card from myMatrixx, ask your employer for a First Fill form. This form has the information your pharmacy needs to ensure your medication(s) are provided at no cost to you.
Call us with questions: (877) 804-4900
Convenient Home Delivery Option
You may qualify to have medications safely delivered to your home at no charge to you. Interested?
Call us to enroll: (877) 804-4900
- Simple, stress-free ordering
- Safe, accurate prescriptions delivered to your door
- Patient support, 24/7
- Weather-resistant packaging
- Pharmacists ready to answer your questions 24/7
Specialty Medication Pharmacy
Our specialty pharmacists and nurses understand complex health conditions and provide personalized care to help manage your therapy.
Call us to discuss your options: (877) 804-4900
- Individualized care
- Pharmacists and nurses specially trained in complex conditions
- Safe, on-time delivery of specialty medications, including those that require refrigeration
- 24/7 support from pharmacists and nurses to answer questions about your medications and condition
- Refill reminders and assistance with scheduling your next medication shipment